We‘re hiring! We are pleased to announce that we are looking to recruit a new member of staff in our Lettings department.
Job title: Property Manager / Viewings Coordinator / Administrator.
This is a varied role where you will be expected to manage your own workload and be responsible for your own day to day duties, working as part of a small hard working and friendly team in a city centre location.
More about the role: –
- Day to Day Property management which includes: –
- Organising maintenance works as required.
- Property inspections and reporting to landlord accordingly.
- Arranging all legal checks required on rental properties such as gas and electric.
- Overseeing notice and move out paperwork for end of tenancies
- Booking, arranging and carrying out viewings.
- Dealing with the emails for the department and supporting the manager with administration as required.
- Experience of working in similar role essential and use of CFP software would be preferable but not essential.
In return we offer: –
- Working hours –
- Monday – Friday 9am – 5:30 pm
- Every other Saturday 9am – 1pm (half a lieu day off in the week)
- Additional Holiday over Christmas
- Four weeks holiday during the rest of the year
- Bank holidays off
- City centre parking space 7 days per week.
- We will also require you to attend training courses with ARLA and similar bodies to ensure your knowledge is kept up to date.
- Paid mileage
- Salary £negotiable but after successful completion of a probation period and attendance on ARLA courses an increase is also available.
Are you interested in working with our passionate team in Exeter? Please send your CV with a covering letter via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org