As big fans of our fair city, we are delighted to see more and more choice coming our way. From rooftop bars, to Caribbean cuisine, Exeter is becoming more cosmopolitan by the minute. Here is a run-down of what’s available in Exeter’s newest dining quarter:
- First to open was Turtle Bay. Something totally different for Exeter – this place is perfect for those who love spice and sitting around a bar sipping rum cocktails ’til late.
- In quick succession came well-known chain restaurant, GBK. As if we weren’t already spoilt enough for choice of burger joints, now we have one more!
- Most recently joining the square are two places that promise to change Exeter’s nightlife for good. Famed for pizza, pies and cider, The Stables also boasts a rooftop for locals to go and work their way through an extraordinary selection of ciders. With stunning views of the Cathedral and a menu combing the best of what can be served from the land and sea, we have high hopes indeed for The Terrace.
- Absurd Bird serves chicken & waffles. Enough said.
- And welcome to the newest newbie – Lebanese Canteen, Comptoir Libanais – filling another noticeable gap in the Exeter foodie scene (and our stomachs).