360° Virtual Viewing
A superb 3 Bedroom detached house with delightful views across Cranbrook Country Park. Situated on the eastern fringes of Exeter. Cranbrook offers excellent access to local facilities such as the Younghayes Centre, St Martins Primary & Nursery school and Cranbrook Train Station which offers a regular service into the city centre.
The spacious and well presented accommodation comprises Entrance Hall, dual aspect Living Room with bay window, modern Kitchen/Dining Room with double doors out to the garden, ground floor Cloakroom/Utility room, three good size Bedrooms, Ensuite Shower Room to the first Bedroom and further Bathroom. Outside is an enclosed garden with access into the single garage which has power and light. In front of the garage is driveway providing additional off road parking.
Early internal viewing is highly recommended.
Floorplan and EPC
360° Virtual Tour
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- 3 Toilet
- 3 Good Sized Bedrooms
- A Superb 3 Bedroom Detached Home with Delightful Views Across Cranbrook Country Park
- Additional Off Road Parking
- Dual Aspect Sitting Room with Bay Window
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Ensuite Shower Room
- Entrance Hall
- Family Bathroom
- Garage with Power and Light
- Ground Floor Cloakroom/Utility Room
- Modern Kitchen/Dining Room with Double Doors onto the Garden