A superb opportunity to acquire this spacious 3 Bedroom semi detached home requiring a degree of modernisation. Situated on this highly sought after road within the popular residential area of Heavitree the property offers convenient access to The Royal Devon & Exeter Hospital, City Center, well regarded primary & secondary schools and Waitrose.
The accommodation is light and spacious throughout comprising in brief Entrance Hall, Living Room, Dining Room, Kitchen, Lobby and Shower Room to the ground floor. 3 good sized Bedrooms and a family Bathroom are situated to the first floor.
A particular feature of this property is the Parquet flooring to the ground floor reception rooms, original to the properties construction in the 1950’s. Outside the property enjoys both front and rear gardens, a pathway running to the side of the property gives access to the rear garden. Laid predominantly to a patio and decorative stone chippings the rear garden enjoys a sunny southerly aspect.
Naomi J Ryan Estate Agents are delighted to bring this fantastic property to the market for sale with no onward chain and highly recommend internal viewing.
Strictly by appointment with Naomi J Ryan Estate Agents. Please remember to bring hand sanitiser to use and a face covering to wear during your viewing.
Floorplan and EPC
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- A Superb Opportunity to Acquire this 3 Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Convenient Access to the City Centre and The Royal Devon and Exeter Hospital
- Dining Room
- Enjoys both Front and Rear Gardens
- Entrance Hallway
- Family Bathroom
- Highly Sought after Location
- Light and Spacious Throughout
- Parquet Flooring to the Ground Floor Reception Rooms
- Shower Room
- Sitting Room
- The Property does Require a Degree of Modernisation
- The Rear Garden enjoys a Sunny Southerly Aspect