360° Virtual Viewing
A spacious and extended three bedroom terraced house with a delightful southerly facing garden located in this highly convenient and sought after area of St Thomas. The property is within walking distance of local amenities on Cowick Street, Marsh Barton and Exeter’s Historic Quay with its wide range of independent shops, cafes and public houses. St Thomas Train Station and access to major road links are also easily accessible.
The well presented accommodation comprises entrance porch, hallway, open plan living/dining room, a superb kitchen/breakfast room across the back of the house, two first floor double bedrooms and a modern bathroom with separate shower. To the second floor is the third bedroom with Velux windows to front and rear.
Outside the property has a delightful enclosed rear garden with a southerly aspect. The garden has been designed with low maintenance in mind with paving and raised beds. A gate provides access to a rear access pathway.
Early internal viewing is highly recommended and a Virtual Viewing of this property is available online.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 3 Bedrooms
- Deligthful Rear Garden with Southerly Aspect
- Extended Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- First Floor Bathroom with Separate Shower
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Highly Convenient Location for Local Amenities
- Open Plan Living/Dining Room
- Virtual Viewing Available
- Well Presented Throughout