360° Virtual Viewing
A light and spacious two bedroom second floor flat with allocated parking space and being sold with no onward chain. The flat is well placed for public transport links, being on a regular bus route and within walking distance of St David`s mainline railway station. A local convenience shop is also within a short walk from the property.
The well presented accommodation comprises communal entrance hall with stairs up to the second floor, entrance hall, living/dining room with two windows to the front aspect, modern kitchen with integrated appliances, two bedrooms, bathroom, gas central heating and double glazing. Outside to the rear of the building is an allocated parking space and communal clothes drying area. Early internal viewing is highly recommended and a Virtual Viewing is available online. Price represents a 50% share. 100% share also available to purchase.
Length of lease: 99 years from 25/05/2007
Service Charge: £83.24 this includes the buildings insurance.
Rent: £216.99 – Reviewed annually.
Share Available to Purchase: 50%
Who can apply?
You can apply for shared ownership if you’re unable to buy a property which is suitable for your needs on the open market. In most cases you will need to have a local connection to the area where you would like to buy. This condition may form part of a local planning agreement.
In order to be considered for shared ownership, you should:
1. be unable to buy a similar property for your needs on the open market
2. have enough savings or access to sufficient funds to put towards the deposit and other purchasing costs, such as legal and moving costs
3. have a gross household income of less than £80,000 per year
4. not currently own or have an interest in another property once you have purchased a Shared Ownership home
(although you may apply for Shared Ownership whilst you are in the process of selling or discharging your interest in another property).
5. be registered with, and confirmed eligible for Shared Ownership by, Help to Buy South (please visit www.helptobuyagent3.org.uk or call
0800 456 1188).