A large, high quality bespoke home in the woodland village of West Hill nestled in the glorious East Devon countryside with its beautiful tree lined avenues and lanes on the outskirts of Exeter.
A detached property with flexible accommodation that can be arranged to suit the purchaser’s needs. The house has been designed to a high specification with quality fixtures and fittings throughout. It occupies a large plot with grand mature trees to the front and a good-size garden. The property will be approached via a private driveway that leads to a large double garage with automatic garage door providing space to park 2 vehicles. To the side of the property is a spacious area of lawn, whilst to the rear there will be a patio/decked area that provides the ideal space for al-fresco dining and entertaining.
This is a highly sought after location, ideally situated and approximately 11 miles to the East of the cathedral city of Exeter offering good access to the A30, M5, Exeter International Airport and just a short drive to the beautiful Jurassic coast line. The East Devon village of West Hill is well known for its mixture of individual properties in its lovely wooded landscape.
360° Virtual Viewing
- Newly Built Detached Home set within a Mature Garden and located in a Picturesque Neighbourhood (Overall 330m² of space)
- Master Suite with Full Bathroom and Large Dressing Room
- 4 Further Large Double Bedrooms (1 En-suite)
- Spacious Kitchen & Family/Dining area
- Sitting Room and separate Dining Room
- Study and Separate Utility Room
- Large Double garage (34 m²)
- Within the fabric of the house a 60m2 attic/hobbies space split in to separate rooms. Adding 2 further bedrooms and bathroom with the simple addition of roof windows (perfect for conversion to a further two bedrooms and bathroom subject to necessary consents
- Mechanical Ventilation Heat Recovery throughout (MVHR) | Rainwater harvesting | Solar PV Panels | Underfloor heating to the ground floor
- ICW 10 Year warranty
EPC rating A & SAP rating A
Zero Carbon* (Carbon Compliant. Based on Zero Carbon Hub definition (below 11kg CO2 per sqm) and Pre-construction SAP2012 DFEE & DER calculations)
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- New Construction
- 2 Garage